Tuesday, July 3, 2012


I recognize that all subs are individuals and have unique needs and desires, so I have come up with the following options to create an arrangement that fits your lifestyle.  Per the questionnaire that you fill out up front, all assignments and conversations will be tailored to your particular interests and fetishes.  My goal as you Domme is to give you MUCH more than you are expecting.





100% Full-time Submission

  • Daily email contact (You may message me whenever you want, I will respond at least once a day.)
  • Each email will be at least 150 words and it will be an email that I personally write to you, not some generic form email.
  • Weekly photo package (I will provide at least 5 new high-quality pictures of myself via email)
  • Any assignments that I give you will be posted for all to see on my blog (I might ask for pictures, it is up to you to reveal as much of yourself as you are comfortable with.)
  • You are responsible for any costs of toys/equipment.  If you want to see me wearing or using something specific in my pictures and I don't already own it, the cost is up to you.  I will never demand more than you have already agreed to spend.
  • One custom erotic story especially written for you and personalized to your tastes/fetishes.
  • Cost:  $40 per week


Recreational Sub

  • Email contact 4 times a week.
  • Each email will be at least 150 words and it will be an email that I personally write to you, not some generic form email.
  • Weekly photo package (I will provide at least 5 new high-quality pictures of myself via email)
  • You are responsible for any costs of toys/equipment.  If you want to see me wearing or using something specific in my pictures and I don't already own it, the cost is up to you.  I will never demand more than you have already agreed to spend.
  • Cost $20 per week


Trial Submission
  • For those new to the lifestyle and still exploring, you can try it out for $10 for your first week only.
  • For your first week only you can experience daily email contact.  (You may message me whenever you want, I will respond at least once a day.)
  • I will provide you with 5 high quality pictures of myself.
  • I will share a copy of a previously written erotic story with you.
  • After the first week, you can decide on which level you would like to continue to participate.
*Please note, just because you don't see something offered doesn't mean that it can't be done.  Message me with any special requests and if I can accommodate them, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment