Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Application for Submisson

When you are ready to begin your training, please copy and paste the following application into an email and send it to me at dommeangel78@gmail.com



Name:

Email address:

Best Time of Day to Communicate:

Experience as a Sub:

Favorite Fetishes:

Fetishes That You’d Like to Explore but Haven’t Yet:

Any Off-Limits Subjects:

If You Have Lifestyle Experience, Please Tell Me What You’ve Enjoyed the Most:

What You Did Not Like at all (Based on Past Experience):

Would You Prefer to Be Mentioned on my Blog, or Would You Prefer to Keep Our Interactions Between Us?  (You are Providing Me with the name that you’d like me to use, I will protect your anonymity.  The only pictures that I would ever post on my blog of you would be ones that  you provide which can include your face or not according to your preference.)

Favorite Websites:

What package are you interested in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment