Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tucker's 1st Assignment

Recently I met Tucker, a sweet little sissy sub that approached me on fetlife.  After getting to know Tucker for a few days, I sent Tucker's first assignment:


For your first assignment, I want you to go to a drug store and pick
out a pretty shade of hot pink nail polish.  Pink is my favorite
color, and I'm sure that it's yours too, after all you are a sissy and
sissies LOVE pink.  :)  Make sure that you also pick up an emery board
(nail file), some lotion, and some scented bubble bath.  If you are
embarrassed purchasing the items for your pedicure, you can tell the
cashier that it's for your girlfriend, not that she'll believe you,
lol.



Go home, lock yourself in the bathroom and fill the tub with hot
water, pouring a generous ammount of bubble bath under the running
water.  Take your time and enjoy soaking away your tension in the tub.
 Enjoy the scented bubbles as you pamper yourself the way us girls do.

After your water startes to cool, step out of the bath and gently pat
yourself dry.  Examine your feet and toes, you are about to give
yourself your first pedicure.  If there are any hairs on your toes and
feet, you'll want to shave those off now.

You can use the emery board to smooth the edges of your toenails so
that they are slightly rounded at the corners.  Then take your time
massaging your feet with the lotion.  One skill that every good little
sissy girl needs to master is how to give a great pedicure, and that's
why I'm having you practice on yourself.  :)



Next I want you to paint your little toes pink.  Here's the thing with
nail polish, if you use too much, you'll make a mess and it will never
get hard.  Use it sparingly and you can always apply another coat if
it doesn't cover thoroughly.  If you need multiple coats, make sure
you allow your toes to dry completely in between coats.

Once your toes are all pretty, I want you to send me pictures.  I
really can't wait to see.



You are to keep your toes polished for a week.  Every time that you
look at your pretty pink toes, I want you to be proud of what a good
little sissy you are going to be.  :)



Here is a link to Tucker's blog:
http://tuckytuck.blogspot.com/


~Domme Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment